Saturday 3 August 2013

The (Un)Usual Greetings

There are probably a thousand ways of creating an introduction post, so let's get going anyways!

The name's Sean; I belong to a generation who worships young, feminine boys that sound like someone high on helium. Frankly, the thought that I belong to such generation frightens me. So...unlike a good portion of my troubled brothers and sisters, I tend to enjoy things that are more reasonable to the rest of the human race; such as photography, writing and a small hint of coding and graphic art. My music ranges from orchestral pieces to the finest of classic rock; songs that have more meaning and grace than those that make numerous references to a certain body part which should just remain an unsung object.

I did say I love to write. Writing in my opinion is the ultimate forms of expression, which can provoke different forms of emotions and physical actions taken by our race (see here). As far as what will be written here, it will be pretty much anything: Thoughts on world events, review on tech stuff, display of photos that I've taken, videos with deep meaning (no) and anything else that seems interesting enough to write about. 

I don't have a specific day where I post new content; basically whenever I wish to write, I'll write. I don't expect to have a roaring fanbase with people screaming at me to post new stuff (in all honesty that's just a turn off to write in the first place), though I won't mind the occasional onlooker or two which finds some enjoyment in my writing and perhaps even offers some opinions on what I should write. It's always good to give constructive feedback and opinion on topics that you find interesting; that's the proper way of doing things so let us maintain some form of proper etiquette on this lovely place called the Internet.

As far as that goes, that's pretty much all I have to say. If you like what you see, don't be afraid to follow the blog; you might like what you see! 



No comments:

Post a Comment