Sunday 2 February 2014

Anonymous is a joke

I'm getting sick and tired of these "crusaders"

Anonymous pushes the line quite a bit in their quest for internet freedom and neutrality. Sometimes what they do is understandable. Other times they really screw up and make themselves look like common criminals with no love for the average person as they so commonly "try" to defend.

One such event that they are planning is not to attack some government installation, but a fandom. You may have heard of Bronies; a fandom that associates themselves with the My Little Pony universe. Now read all of this


I really don't understand this group any more. Here we have a politically involved group attacking a fandom which has done nothing to incriminate them; other than the fact that they exist and Anonymous doesn't like them. It's fucking disgusting.

"Death threats" really catch my eye here...now this group is getting mighty close to being a violent terrorist group all because they don't like a particular fandom. I also love their description on who a brony is; they seem to believe that they are a bunch of disgusting pigs with sexual fantasies and girly ways. Despite me myself not being a brony, I can say with absolute certainty that this description is wrong and quite inaccurate. How can you judge an entire fandom over the actions of a few member?

+Anonymous...is this what you really want? You want to attack the innocent because of your hate? You are nothing but cowards that hide behind a cry for justice that's clearly false. You exploit the innocent in your quest for equality and lose all perceptions of humanity in the process. You want people to see you as one? As a machine that destroys everything it touches? You got it! I no longer support your cause and if you wish to attack me for what I am saying, go right ahead, you will only prove my point.

I doubt that this "attack" will succeed. The Brony Fandom is quite large and has a very dedicated fan base. It's just like Anonymous's attacks on the Syrian Electronic Army that ended with Anonymous being fucked by a very dedicated group; believe me when I say that Anonymous is going to have quite the fight on their hands once this spreads. All I can say at this point is sit back and watch this little adventure crumble.

That's all I have to say, and quite honestly; if I see my blog defaced and hacked; I will honestly laugh at it, because it only shows that Anonymous will eliminate freedom of the press in the name of their mission to give "freedom of the press".

No comments:

Post a Comment